Are you interested in gaining more sales for your business?
Would you like an easy-to-use tool which will help you convert website visitors into paying customers?
I’ve been testing out Leadfeeder and it is without a doubt the best website sales tool I’ve used.
Leadfeeder is an amazing tool which lets you know which businesses have visited your website and the actions they have taken whilst they were on your website. It also provides the contact information for these businesses so that you can easily follow these warm leads up.
Leadfeeder have created a short explainer video below which explains what Leadfeeder is and how you can use it (watching it saves you having to listen to me whine on about it).
There are a number of reasons why I really like this software…
1. It works – we now have a consistent flow of website leads coming in
2. It includes a 14 day free trial (no cc required)
3. It includes a second month free if you refer a friend (still no cc required)
4. It takes about 30 seconds to setup via Google Analytics
5. It is really easy to use
6. It is SO much cheaper than Lead Forensics & has the same functionality
7. There is no fixed contract (Lead Forensics has a 1 year fixed contract)
8. The support is great
If you’ve got any questions about Leadfeeder or the experience I’ve had with it then leave a question in the comments below and I’ll be straight back to you.
If you want to make the most of the FREE 14 day trial (no cc required) then click the button below.
Disclosure: If you happen to purchase Leadfeeder after your free trial with the links I have provided, I’ll receive some kind of affiliate compensation. Please know that I only recommend programs and services that I have used and truly believe in. If you ever have any feedback about anything I recommend, please let me know as my aim for you is to get great training and results for your business.